Log In and User Account
PDHengineer makes it easy to access your account even if you’ve forgotten your password or changed your email address.
- If you have simply forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link located on the My Account log in page.
- A new password will be sent to your registered email account. Log in with this temporary password, then click the Change Password link to create a new password that is easy for you to remember.
- If you no longer have access to your registered email address, click the Change Email link located on the My Account log in page.
- You will be asked the “challenge” question that you set up at the time of account creation. When this has been answered correctly, you will be prompted to enter your new email address. You can then use the new email address to access your account and / or to change your password if desired.
- If you cannot remember your password and do not know the answer to your challenge question, contact our Customer Service Team using the Live Support Chat link at the top of any page or call us at 1-877-PDHengineer for assistance.
We use the information you provide to us to process purchases, to create your certificate of completion, and to maintain our in-house records of your course completion in accordance with state board requirements. We also may use your email and mailing addresses to communicate information to you about your account.
Do you provide information about me to other parties?
Decatur Professional Development, LLC, the parent company of PDHengineer.com, will not share information about you to any other party without your consent, except as follows:
- When purchasing a course using your credit card, information that you input is provided to PayPal, our secure online payment processor.
- If you are registered in the state of Florida, we will periodically provide course completion information to the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, as required by state law. We will also provide course completion information to any state engineering board upon request.
You need to have a user account and login when you wish to:
- Purchase courses or webinars online for PDH credit, or
- Access information stored in My Account, such as your certificates of completion and receipts from previous purchases.
Otherwise, you are free to browse PDHengineer.com without logging in. You have access to a wealth of information on the site, including course descriptions, summaries of state licensing requirements, and abbreviated “preview” versions of each course.
If you prefer to purchase courses or webinars without establishing an online account, you can contact our Customer Service Team toll-free at 1-877-PDHengineer (1-877-734-3644) to use our Courses By Mail service.